Single email address for the high-cost civil team
The Legal Aid Agency has created a single email address to use for casework enquiries to the high-cost civil team.
Providers now have a single email address to use when making both urgent and non-urgent casework enquiries to the high-cost civil team:
The single email address is .
You will need to remember to put the relevant legal category in the subject header of your email:
- actions against police/judicial review;
- clinical negligence/education judicial review;
- child abuse/failure to remove;
- high cost family/court of protection;
- housing and general civil work; or
- terrorism environment and military.
Formerly entitled the Ancillary Relief Handbook this is the first resort for thousands of...